Combo Course Includes:
HR4 Objective 4: Develop and conduct effective employee performance reviews.
- Recognize appropriate performance indicators based on job description, company goals and other applicable criteria
- Compare employee achievement results to defined performance indicators
- Employ techniques and guidelines to conduct employee performance review
- Develop and implement follow-up plan and monitor progress
- Identify strategies for coaching and mentoring employees
HR6 Objective 6: Respond to employee performance by rewarding or disciplining.
- Recognize the need to promote equity among team members in appraising employee performance
- Identify performance level guidelines
- Utilize parameters of company's employee reward programs and disciplinary procedures (e.g., pay increase, promotions, appeals, termination)
- Identify and communicate performance expectations and outcomes/results to employees
- Employ effective performance feedback communication to promote employee development