This online interactive and NBAA-approved Professional Development Program (PDP) course covers the Leadership 5 (L5) objective in entirety. The L5 objective has five sub-objectives. Each sub-objective has a video lesson, ebook, bonus audio MP3 of the video lesson, and quiz. The course includes quizzes, discussions, and a certificate of completion. Completion of this course requires approximately 2.75 hours. It does NOT need to be completed in one sitting.
Topics covered in this course:
- a. Recognize changes in the business climate and company business plan
- b. Identify sources of information concerning evolving technologies, regulatory issues and best practices
- c. Identify strategies to advocate for change to evolve the aviation department (mergers/acquisitions)
- d. Formulate plans to manage the aviation department through a business crisis (e.g., business continuity plan, prioritization of resources, professionalism/personal courage)
- e. Manage a network of support contacts inside the company and industry