This online interactive and NBAA-approved Professional Development Program (PDP) course covers the Human Resources 4 (HR4) objective in entirety. The HR4 objective has five sub-objectives. Each sub-objective has a video lesson, ebook, and bonus audio MP3 of the video lesson. The course includes quizzes, discussions, and a certificate of completion. Completion of this course requires approximately 2.5 hours. It does NOT need to be completed in one sitting. Topics covered in this course:
- a. Recognize appropriate performance indicators based on job description, company goals and other applicable criteria
- b. Compare employee achievement results to defined performance indicators
- c. Employ techniques and guidelines to conduct employee performance review
- d. Develop and implement follow-up plan and monitor progress
- e. Identify strategies for coaching and mentoring employees
Hi, I'm Dr. Daniel Prather, A.A.E., CAM, the developer and facilitator of this course and creator of PDPCredit.com.
As an educator since 2006, a Certified Aviation Manager since 2013, and an NBAA-approved provider since 2014, I personally created PDPCredit.com to bring PDP courses to business aviation professionals regardless of time travel schedules or availability. These online courses are available when you are! More courses will be rolled out in the near future, so please bookmark us! Reach out with any questions or comments! Lifelong learning is easy with PDPCredit.com.
Email: [email protected]