This online interactive and NBAA-approved Professional Development Program (PDP) course covers the Operations 3 (OPS3) objective in entirety. The OPS3 objective has five sub-objectives. Each sub-objective has a video lesson, ebook, and bonus audio MP3 of the video lesson. The course includes quizzes, discussions, and a certificate of completion. Completion of this course requires approximately 3 hours. It need NOT be completed in one sitting.
Topics covered in this course:
- a. Identify the information needed to report on applicable international and federal tax requirements
- b. Recognize applicable state and local tax implications (e.g., registration fees, property taxes, sales and use taxes)
- c. Collect the information needed to meet record-keeping and reporting requirements (e.g., regulatory and tax requirements for agencies such as Federal Aviation Administration [FAA], Internal Revenue Service [IRS], Securities and Exchange Commission [SEC], Customs and Border Protection [CBP], Department of Labor [DOL] and Occupational Safety and Health Administration [OSHA), including state and local agencies as applicable)
- d. Implement and manage record-keeping systems (e.g., data analysis techniques, audit requirements, regulatory compliance, and non-compliance resolution, industry standards and best practices) and provide required information to management
- e. Evaluate the record-keeping system for intended results