This online interactive and NBAA-approved Professional Development Program (PDP) course covers the Business Management 6 (BM6) objective in entirety. The BM6 objective has six sub-objectives. Each sub-objective has a video lesson, ebook, and bonus audio MP3 of the video lesson. The course includes quizzes, discussions, and a certificate of completion. Completion of this course requires approximately 3.5 hours. It need NOT be completed in one sitting.
Topics covered in this course:
- a. Identify principles of cost-benefit analysis (e.g., net present value, internal rate of return, capital investments)
- b. Conduct travel analysis (e.g., company-owned aircraft, airline, charter, fractional ownership programs)
- c. Measure, evaluate, and report on use of assets (e.g., aircraft, personnel, facilities, equipment, technology)
- d. Identify principles in a comprehensive asset utilization audit (e.g., tax, corporate governance, fleet analysis)
- e. Recognize benefits of utilizing applicable transaction and business resources (e.g., brokers, tax and regulatory counsel, maintenance representation at pre-purchase inspection, supply chain)
- f. Identify applicable contract terms, conditions, and clauses in support of vendor negotiation strategies