This online interactive and NBAA-approved Professional Development Program (PDP) course covers the Business Management 4 (BM4) objective in entirety. The BM4 objective has five sub-objectives. Each sub-objective has a video lesson, ebook, and bonus audio MP3 of the video lesson. The course includes quizzes, discussions, and a certificate of completion. Completion of this course requires approximately 2.75 hours. It need NOT be completed in one sitting.
Topics covered in this course:
- a. Identify necessary elements, resources and strategies for implementing aviation department goals
- b. Incorporate a series of tactical plans to achieve strategic goals
- c. Apply principles of benchmarking for goal and business plan achievement
- d. Compare department results to goals and benchmarking data
- e. Identify any required modifications to tactical plans